AFS/IBEX was originally incorporated under the name American Financial Services in Fort Worth, Texas in December 1986. It commenced doing business in March 1987 with an office in downtown Dallas. The company provides premium financing to the property and casualty insurance industry.
As AFS’s business grew in Texas and Louisiana, we expanded to the west coast in 1993 and incorporated under the name IBEX Financial Services, Inc. in Orange County, CA. Both locations have enjoyed continued growth and prosperity in their respective geographic marketplaces. Then, in January 2004, a name change was enacted to reflect the combining of the South and Midwest region (AFS), with the West Coast region (IBEX). Our new name in all of the states that we conduct business is now AFS/IBEX a division of MetaBank®. Our offices in Dallas, Texas and Newport Beach, California still maintain full services to meet our clients’ needs. We will continue to grow into other geographic marketplaces to better serve our increasing customer base, and are now licensed to do business in all 50 states.
AFS/IBEX Products and Services
AFS/IBEX is committed to taking care of our agents/brokers and customers needs by investing in the latest computer technology. We like to call it our “High Tech, High Touch” Approach to Premium Financing and giving you the level of service you deserve and expect. Our sophisticated internet products are user-friendly and can provide you and your clients instant access to view account information, funding, and much more.
These are just a few of the services we offer:
- Payment Coupons or Monthly Invoices
- Credit Cards
- Check-by-web (Payment via the Internet)
- Direct debit ACH for loan payments
- 24/7 Automated phone pay service (877-237-4239)
- 24/7 Online payments accepted
- Live Phone payments M-F 8:30am-7pm CST
- ACH Credit premium payments to agents, general agents, and insurance companies
- Variable payment plans and down payment options to serve your customers needs
- Unlimited availability of premium finance options and resources
- Creative financing solutions to difficult situations
Trend Setting Internet Products
- Manage your accounts online by going to www.afsibex.com
- Status of accounts updated daily and available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Automatic electronic uploading of your finance agreements
- Update your insureds address, phone or policy information online
- Chart financing production throughout the month or year
- Prevent cancellations and retain business by viewing pending cancellation reports online
- Insured account access for account and payment information
- State-of-the-art interactive online quoting capability to produce finance agreements and quotes. No need to install and maintain software on your computer. Automatic upload of data directly to our mainframe ensures accuracy.
Exceptional Customer Service
- We listen and look for a reason to say “yes”
- AFS/IBEX has over 100 years of senior management and supervisory experience in the premium finance industry
- AFS/IBEX is experienced and committed to high levels of customer service
- Fax or email capabilities are available to streamline communication between AFS/IBEX and the agent or insurance company/general agent. Forms and statements can be emailed or faxed during our nightly batching
- Our Interactive Voice Response system easily provides access to account information from your touch tone phone 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Internet Quoting Technology
- Prepare your finance agreements or quote 24 hours a day 7 days a week with our user friendly state of the art internet quoting technology. Automatic upload of data directly to our mainframe to ensure accuracy
- Live tech support 8:30am – 7pm CST as well as a web demo tutorial of our internet products 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Ongoing system updates to continue to provide the best service and most current technology
- Internal staff and marketing managers available for staff training
If you are not currently an AFS/IBEX Agent/Broker and would like a Sales Manager to contact you, please click feedback.